Sunday, April 26, 2015

Last night I realized I have been neglecting my blog since 2014. I've been giving my journal a lot more attention, lately. There is something so special about paper and penciled-honesty. It also occurred to me that sadness brings out the emotional-writing-side of myself.  Time spent at my keyboard and lying in bed, with a to-go meal, are my chronic symptoms of sadness. I never knew this about myself until 2015; in which, I have reached a maximum happiness. I have learned so much about myself over the past 5 years and have finally achieved a true understanding of who it is I really have wanted to become. The most patient and kind-loving person has entered my life and shown me genuine love and compassion. I now understand why nothing else had ever worked out for me, in the past. I have fallen in love with the most perfect man I have ever met. I am discovering characteristics and features of him that I never knew I needed. This is my real happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment