Thursday, October 18, 2012


I've been implementing certain mind-habits recently because I'm realizing my time here is coming to a close. Two months is going to fly by and then I will be on my way to yet another temporary home. I'm afraid of staying put.


I've been praying for guidance in being able to appreciate the right now, instead of constantly looking forward to the next Holiday, next nap, next meal, next season.  It's amazing how much more my eyes can see now. The sound of silence gives me chills.


My roommate shared a couple entries with me from her "night journal". Although she has insomnia she keeps a pink journal under her bed, for when she does sleep. When she wakes up in the middle of the night she opens this journal and records her thoughts, ideas, or dreams. I have never felt so inspired. 


I like this boy. I don't know what I'm doing.


Today I'm wearing a raincoat ?


1 comment:

  1. brit, i miss you. i love this post. also, i wanna hear about this boy.

    ReplyDelete