Thursday, February 9, 2012

if you're reading this


Please say a prayer for my friend Rose. This beautiful girl is 13 years old. She was diagnosed with Leukemia one week ago and has already started Chemotherapy. Tomorrow she has a spinal tap,  is having a picc line removed, and getting her port put in. Her sister is one of my best friends and was there for me everyday through my struggle with Cancer. If there is a cure to the pain of Chemo, it is love, prayers, and positive thoughts. Please keep her in your prayers tonight as she fights through this tragedy. I know she will make it out of this stronger than ever, especially with a family as wonderful as hers by her side. If you'd like you can get on  nationwidechildrens.org and click send her an eCard!! Her unit is oncology room 29


Babygirl, you will win this battle. I am here for you if you need ANYTHING.
YOU > cancer
BRING IT ON

No comments:

Post a Comment