Friday, August 5, 2011

THIS WEEK

BIRTHDAY WEEK was my absolute favorite one of the year. My birthday goes on all week, I know I know, I take pride in it & let it be known that everyone should cater to me hahahaa!! Wish I could say I was kidding, but I'm not. I turned 21 on August 2! As most people know I choose not to drink so 21 years of age didn't feel to different to me.

My girl friends & I got together for Sushi in Dallas & sang karaoke ALLLL night! This was one of the best nights of my life! I am so thankful for friends who care enough to put effort into making someone else's day. I received so much love from the people who matter most as well as those who I didn't think even cared about me.

  I think I have gained about 10 lbs of cake & cupcakes. delightful. I can't complain...it was worth it. Both of my jobs provided me with a day off of work, not to mention cards, a visa gift card, & yummy treats. I was able to shop, yoga, go to a delicious lunch, & relax by the pool.

 I am so ready for a new year of my life. I hope to accomplish a lot & continue on a happy path. This week also marked ONE month until moving to Laie, Hawaii. This summer has had it's changes, but again, I LOVE change. I love my birthday. I love my friends & family. I can't express that enough. I love kind, genuine, loving people. I have realized the people who truly matter in my life. Those who will be there for me through anything no matter the circumstance. Those who follow through with promises. The people who only want to make others happy. Those friends who reach out when they know someone is in need. The friends who come up with spontaneous ideas & make plans WORK. Thanks to all of you who are filled with service, smiles, & care. It does mean a lot to me. This week has been amazing.


I wished for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment