Sunday, March 13, 2011

HERMANA CONLEY

MY MOST FAVORITE SISTER, PERSON, MISSIONARY, & FRIEND HAS TWO MONTHS AND FIVE DAYS UNTIL SHE COMES HOME AND IS REUNITED WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(:


This is Paiges' cute companion! She said she has so much fun with her and feels smart cause she gets to answer a lot of questions she has! haa


 Paige says she's gained 26 lbs on her mission because of all the bread and huge portions they feed the missionaries. I don't know where she is packing the pounds, to be honest.


UMm I don't think Chile could get any cuter sister missionaries.


Paige & her Companion at a recent baptism.


She is loving her mission so much. Every person she has met has made a huge impact on her calling to serve in Chile. She loves the people, families, and wards she has attended. Her stories of miracles amaze me every week. As long as this 15 months so far has felt, it is crazy to me to think how it has flown by as well. I am so proud of my big sister. I can not wait to see her in the airport and just tackle her before she is even out of the gate. Our family has grown stronger because of her decision to serve the Lord. She has made a huge impression on my three younger brothers to serve missions one day. I am blessed to have her as my main role model in my life. I know who to always turn to when feeling down or in need of a positive thought, story, or scripture.

Paige has been accepted into BYU-Hawaii but is unsure if she wants to go this fall or stay home and work until she saves up enough to finish her degree. Her missionary Jamie Murray, whom is serving in Jacksonville Florida, gets home in September. I feel a lot of plans ahead for the two of them and can not wait to share many more experiences with each.

Paigley, if you're reading this, I love you so much. I have been checking off the boxes of the countdown you made me. Every time I go in my closet I get excited because of the list of 'sissy things' we are going to do this summer. Thank you for always walking in the light of Christ and setting an example for me and the boys. We all love you so much and words can't express how much you mean to us. Mom & Dad adore your every move/word and are like little kids in a candy store on mondays when they know your emails are coming(: Make every minute last of your last weeks in Chile. The real world is about to hit you soon and I know you would rather it not yet, haha. Get me cute boho thingsssssssss (: HAHA I love you my sister, my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. HA! I also do not know where she is packing the weight. She needs to share her secrets!! geeeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too would LOVE to see where on earth she supposedly has gained any weight!

    ReplyDelete