Thursday, December 23, 2010

free brit bird

i am free at last.
No more surgeries
No more treatment going into my body
NO more sick days
No more side effects
No more itchy, sore, metal port in my chest
No more incisions
No more doctors, surgeons, nurses (well, sorta)

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! I am so excited to be healthy by Christmas day! I can not wait to spend this special day with my family. We get to skype my sister Paige, whom is serving a mission in Chile, for a whole hour as well! I can not wait to be able to see her face, share laughs, and talk our future plans! What an amazing and crazy year it has been so far. As muuch as I loved 2010 I am sooooo READY for what 2011 has in store.

I am the happiest girl ever. I am the happiest I have been in a whillllleeeee.

I am ready to share my story with the world..

p.s the lady who did my pedicure today was nicknamed Little Bird. It is a Native American name given to her when she was born. It was meant to be(:


No comments:

Post a Comment