Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome to the Good life


Event filled weeekend after a long week of work(;

Kristian Holly, one of my BESTEST friends will be getting married on 10/10/10 to the LOVE of her life, Swade Nightengale! I am sooo excited for the both of them! They will seal the deal in the Bahamas!((: Her Bachelorette Party was at the Gaylord hotel! We ate dinner, played lots of silly games, named alllll her new lingerie, ate her GORGEOUS cake, and just had an amazing girls night! Here is only HALF of the party..
this cake.
goodness
my cute 'Bridesmaid' gifts from Kristian, oh how I love her to death!

Sisters. seriously, soul mates.
Friday night I went with my new friend Steven to this adorable coffee/frozen yogurt shop in town. Stuart, the talented guitarist and vocalist, who also plays the ukulele & harmonica was performing a fun little show there. Such a fun spot, such a fun night(:
Oh, HEY
I got my associates.
just learned how to spell associates, just kidding. But for real
RANGERS GAMMEEEE
reppin Texas with the one & only, D-town. Dallas(:
this photo is n o t zoomed.
3rd row seattssss brah(;
smiles, laughs. all day
Jumbo hot dogs, peanuts, and of course Dr. Pepper (:
little Barnes Journal obsessing
and Fuzzy's for dinner to top the beautiful day off!

really, really good weekend!
I love you,
Life
Texas
Friends
God
Family
Happy


xoxo

1 comment: